Ink transfer rollers for flexographic printing are usually processed by metal or ceramics, called metal anilox rollers or ceramic anilox rollers; the imitation patterns used in cigarette packets, stamps, banknotes and other securities are often required on ceramics or The metal surface is directly engraved, and the engraving accuracy is up to hundreds of meshes. VERANK laser engraving (metal, ceramic direct engraving) machine is dedicated to the direct engraving of ceramic and metal materials.
VERANK laser engraving (metal, ceramic direct engraving) machine, using ultra-high energy laser beam and multi-strike technology exclusive to KEXUN, repeats the surface of ceramic or metal materials according to the engraving pattern and process requirements Carving, to realize the engraving of patterns (especially reticles and lines) on ceramic and metal surfaces. The engraving mesh shape and depth can be freely controlled. It is mainly used in the production and processing of ceramic anilox roller, metal anilox roller and anti-counterfeit plate.
1. Application: production of metal anilox roller, ceramic anilox roller, anti-counterfeit gravure.
2. High resolution: high-energy laser beam, high engraving accuracy, controllable depth, and fast speed.
3. Rich mesh shape: Hexagonal / Rhombic / S-shaped, etc., freely selectable.
4. Fast and precise: Full servo linear motor and grating ruler are used to achieve high mechanical movement accuracy.
5. Standard data input method: internationally unified software interface standard, the system can accept data from all commonly used prepress systems.
6. Accept different shaft diameter roller and hollow plate roller.
7. Good human-machine interface: in line with Chinese operating habits, beautiful, comfortable and easy to operate.
8. Superior economic benefits: fast speed, high accuracy and stable system, which effectively guarantees the economic benefits of customers.